Water Softeners & Water Conditioners
Water softeners and water conditioners are the same, these are interchangeable terms. A water softener or water conditioner is a device used in homes, restaurants, carwashes and many other industries to remove dissolved minerals from water. Soft water is considered water free from hard minerals - typically calcium and lime from your city or well water.
Culligan Water Softeners provide top of the line protection against the numerous problems that hard water can pose in your household. Our durable and efficient softeners are the best solution to the poor water quality that affects so many of us.
The benefits of a Culligan Water Softener:
- Reduces soap residue on clothes and skin
- Helps make hair shinier, skin cleaner and clothes brighter
- Makes household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Reduces soap scum and scaling, and decreases the use of costly detergents
- Improves water flow and reduces scale deposits in your pipes
- Reduces water heating bills
- Reduces hard water scaling of appliances and plumbing
- Reduces salt use